Asynchronous is a word that describes when events are not happening or being done at the same time. This is a common issue for teams that are remote, due to different time zones and work cultures.
Asynchronous channels of communication include:
- 📨 Email messages
- 🐑 Collaboration platforms
- 💬 Instant messaging
- 🎙 Voice & video recordings
- 🐌 Snail mail
Luckily, Taskade is a great tool for you to work asynchronously on, due to our collaborative, real-time nature! Taskade lets you and your distributed team collaborate over chat, video, and voice, all in one app. Just so you don’t have to choose between one or the other.
Check out our blog post on Asynchronous Collaboration to see how it is different from Synchronous Collaboration, and how you can leverage Taskade to work seamlessly with your team - no matter what kind of collaboration type your team is!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.