🤔 What Are My Tasks?
My Tasks is an account-wide dashboard that compiles your tasks across all Projects and Workspaces in a single screen.
You can use My Tasks for:
- Tracking tasks with and without due dates.
- Checking off completed tasks.
- Filtering tasks by owner, workspace, and folder.
- Quickly jumping to projects, folders, and workspaces.
- And more!
💡 Note: You can use My Tasks to assign tasks to contractors and external team members without having to invite them into a workspace. As long as you share the project, they will be able to look up and manage their tasks in one place.
➕ Add to My Tasks
Follow these steps to start tracking tasks inside My Tasks:
- Method#1: Click ➕ next to a task and choose the Assign add-on.
- Method #2: Use the /assign slash command.
💡 Note: My Tasks aggregates tasks you have added a due date to and/or have been assigned to you. Tasks do not require a due date to show up. If you are assigned to a title of a block, you will only see the block title.
👁️ View and Filter My Tasks
- Open Taskade and click the My Tasks button (left navigation bar)
- Click 𓃌 at the top to filter events by workspace/folder.
- Use the button to the right to filter by task owner.
- Click a task to open it in the parent project.
- (optional) Use the checkbox next to a task to complete it.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.