🤔 What Are My Tasks?
You can use My Tasks for:
- Tracking tasks with and without due dates.
- Checking off completed tasks.
- Filtering tasks by owner, workspace, and folder.
- Quickly jumping to projects, folders, and workspaces.
- And more!
💡 Note: You can use My Tasks to assign tasks to contractors and external team members without having to invite them into a workspace. As long as you share the project, they will be able to look up and manage their tasks in one place.
➕ Add to My Tasks
Follow these steps to start tracking tasks inside My Tasks:
- Method#1: Click ➕ next to a task and choose the Assign add-on.
- Method #2: Use the /assign slash command.
👁️ View and Filter My Tasks
- Open Taskade and click the My Tasks button (left navigation bar)
- Click 𓃌 at the top to filter events by workspace/folder.
- Use the button to the right to filter by task owner.
- Click a task to open it in the parent project.
- (optional) Use the checkbox next to a task to complete it.
⭐️ Task Detail Panel
Click on any task in the My Tasks screen to open the Task Detail panel. Look up task details, or reschedule and reassign tasks with ease, all from your current screen.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.