You can screen share on Taskade to show your screen to other people in your call! This is useful for anything from remote presentations to showing other people what is on your screen for visual aids.
Sharing Your Screen
- First join a call and ensure that you give permission to Taskade to use your mic and/or video camera.
- Next click on the three dots at the bottom of the video chat window and click Start screen sharing.
- Accept the permission request by Taskade to share your screen
- That's it! You are now sharing your screen with others in the call, to view other's that are also sharing their screen, click on their profile icon and enable full screen by clicking on the three dots and selecting View Full Screen
Check out our article on free audio and video calling here.
The Infinity Mirror error is a common, yet unwanted, interaction that occurs when you share your screen. It occurs when your Taskade video calling window is visible in the area that you are sharing.
To prevent the Infinity Mirror issue, make sure that the project you are screen sharing on is not visible in the area that you are sharing!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.