To undo a variety of tasks, you can use ⌘ + Z (Mac) or CTRL + Z (PC).
You can redo with SHIFT + ⌘ + Z (Mac) or SHIFT + CTRL + Z (PC).
You can also redo with ⌘ + Y (Mac) or CTRL + Y (PC).
Here are the tasks that you can undo with this shortcut:
- Add / Delete Tasks
- Add / Delete Blocks
- Reorder Tasks
- Fold / Unfold Tasks
- Indent / Outdent Tasks
- Style / Highlight Tasks
- Hyperlink Tasks
Want to undo even more? Then travel to snapshot in time using our 📜 Project History feature!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.