A workspace and a folder act the same way. Both are autonomous and have separate team members and projects inside, with their own set of permissions for each member.
In other words, folders have their own tasks, projects, roadmap, tags, and custom templates.
Note: The only major difference between a Workspace and a Folder is that a folder is billed under a workspace when you upgrade a workspace
For more information, please visit our article on 💲 Billing and Pricing
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.