Workspaces and Folders have separate team members, templates, permissions, and Projects. A single workspace can contain multiple folders, each acting as a self-contained microcosm that lets you separate your clients, teams, or departments.
🏡 Workspace Home Folder
Each workspace comes with a Home folder when first created. This is the default folder for every workspace. If this folder is deleted the entire workspace will be deleted. This includes all other folders within that workspace.
⚙️ Workspace Permissions vs Folder Permissions
There are 5 types of user roles available in a workspace or folder. Users do not automatically inherit the workspace role when invited to folders. The roles that the user will have is dependent on the Folder Permissions settings configured.
The Folder Permissions settings will determine:
- The visibility of the folder to members of the workspace
- The permissions of workspace members invited to the folder
❓ Do I manage my clients/teams with Workspaces or Folders?
Clients and teams can be invited into Folders with the Invite Only Permission without being invited to the Home folder. This ensures that clients do not have visibility of other folders in the same workspace.
Managing your teams through a single workspace is also more cost effective as all folders within an upgraded workspace have access to Taskade's premium features.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.