Desktop for MacOS
Follow these steps to give some apps access to your camera:
- Go to the Apple menu.
- Choose System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Choose Camera from the lefthand menu.
- Allow the app to access your camera by ticking the box next to it.
Desktop for Windows
- Go to Start > Settings > Privacy > Camera.
- Choose your preferred setting for Allow apps to access your camera.
- Under Choose which apps can access your camera, turn the setting for Taskade to "On."
Chrome Web Browser
- Open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Camera or Microphone.
- Review your blocked and allowed sites.
- Select Taskade and change the camera or microphone permission to "Allow."
FireFox Web Browser
- Click the menu button and select .
- Click from the left menu.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section.
- Click the button for the Camera option.
- Use the Allow/Block selector to Allow access for Taskade.
- Click the button.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.