Follow these steps to give some apps access to your camera:
- Go to the Apple menu.
- Choose System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Choose Camera from the lefthand menu.
- Allow the app to access your camera by ticking the box next to it.
- Go to Start > Settings > Privacy > Camera.
- Choose your preferred setting for Allow apps to access your camera.
- Under Choose which apps can access your camera, turn the setting for Taskade to "On."
- Open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Camera or Microphone.
- Review your blocked and allowed sites.
- Select Taskade and change the camera or microphone permission to "Allow."
- Click the menu button and select .
- Click from the left menu.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section.
- Click the button for the Camera option.
- Use the Allow/Block selector to Allow access for Taskade.
- Click the button.