🔴 Desktop for macOS
Follow these steps to give Taskade access to your camera:
- Click and choose System Preferences
- Navigate to Security & Privacy
- Open the Camera tab on the left
- Tick the box next to Taskade in the window on the right
🔵 Desktop for Windows
- Go to Start ➡ Settings ➡ Privacy ➡ Camera
- Choose your preferred setting under Allow apps to access your camera
- Use the slider to set Taskade camera permission to "On"
🟡 Chrome Web Browser
- Open the Chrome browser
- Click and select Settings from the drop-down list
- Go to the Privacy and security tab and click Site settings
Click the Camera or the Microphone icon.
- Review your blocked and allowed sites
- Select Taskade and change the camera/microphone permission to Allow
- Chrome will automatically save your settings
🟠 Firefox Web Browser
- Click "the hamburger" button and select
- Click from the left menu.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section
- Click the button to show Camera options
- Use the Allow/Block selector to give Taskade access to your camera
- Click to confirm your choice
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.