Want to share links directly to a Project on Taskade? Well, with our Share to Widget feature, you can!
You can use this widget to track your shows, trip plans, or even shopping list on the go! 🖼 Create & Use Templates in Mobile for a quick start on managing your daily tasks
Here's how to share a link directly to a project on Taskade:
- Go to the webpage that you would like to add to a project.
- Select the "Share" button on the browser toolbar.
- You should see Taskade in the options for sharing. Select it.
- Select the project and block (optional) that you would like to add the link to.
- Select "Add to Project."
- Go back to the project you shared the link to. It should be there!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade