If you have tasks that repeat themselves on a regular basis (i.e. weekly meetings, celebrating an anniversary, etc.), we have good news! You can now set tasks to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly to automate your workflow!
Here's how to set up recurring tasks on Mobile:
1) First, create a project that you will have your task in.
2) Create the task. An example of a task is shown in the video ("Weekly Meeting with Marketing Team").
3) Click the "Recurring Task" function, which is the 📅 button in the tool bar.
4) Add a date, time, and frequency of the reminder (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly). If you do not choose a time for the task, it will remind you at midnight on the selected day.
5) You have now set up a recurring task! 🎉
You can also check out how to set up recurring tasks on desktop!