💡 What Are Recurring Tasks?
Do you have tasks you need to complete on a regular basis? You can set tasks to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly and automate your workflows on Taskade!
🔁 Set Up Recurring Tasks (iOS/Android)
- Create a Project and add the task you want to automate
- Select your task and tap the calendar icon 🗓 in the bottom toolbar
- Add a due date/time and toggle the 🔁 Repeat Monthly slider
- Choose task frequency and tap anywhere in the Project to save your settings
- You have now set up a recurring task! 🎉
⏰ Recurring Tasks Intervals
Every day after the day you set the recurring task
Every week starting from the day you set the recurring task
Every month starting from the day you set the recurring task
Every year starting from the day you set the recurring task
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade