You can now link to projects using @mention and establish connections between projects in your workspace.
Here's how to crosslink:
- Create a task that you want to crosslink to another project. Make sure to know the name of the project you want to crosslink!
- Select the task you want to crosslink.
- Simply use the "@" function and type in the name of the project you wish to crosslink.
- The project is now cross-linked! Clicking on the cross-link will bring you directly to the project.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.