🤔 What Are Project Links?
Taskade lets you link individual Projects together using the @mention feature. You can combine Projects across Folders and Workspaces and quickly navigate to the target Project by clicking on the links. Use cross-linking to:
- ➕ Connect related projects and ideas
- 🗂️ Build a digital Zettelkasten
- 📑 Start a team wiki/knowledge base
- 🧠 Build a second brain
- 🤹♂️ Manage personal knowledge
- And more!
🔗 How to Cross-Link Projects
- Create a task that you want to cross-link to another Project
- Type @ to open a cross-linking menu
- Use the search bar to find the Project you want to link to
- Select the target Project to create a link
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.