🤔 What Are Project Links?
Taskade lets you link individual Projects together using the @mention feature. You can combine Projects across Folders and Workspaces and quickly navigate to the target Project by clicking on the links. Use cross-linking to:
- ➕ Connect related projects and ideas
- 🗂️ Build a digital Zettelkasten
- 📑 Start a team wiki/knowledge base
- 🧠 Build a second brain
- 🤹♂️ Manage personal knowledge
- And more!
🔗 Cross-Link Projects
- Create a task that you want to cross-link to another project.
- Type "@" followed by the title of the target project.
- You can type partial title and Taskade will show you relevant project.
- Select the target Project to create a link.
👉 Navigate Linked Projects
The new backlinks menu allows you to browse and jump between connected projects. Follow the steps below to find all @mentions leading to the project your editing:
- Open a project and click the "backlinks" button at the top.
- Select any of the existing backlinks to quickly jump to the connected project.
- And that's it! 🥳
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.