⏩ How to duplicate a task
Have you ever wanted to duplicate a task but felt annoyed that you had to copy & paste it every single time? Taskade lets you quickly duplicate tasks in two ways:
- Select a task and use a ⌨️⌘ + D (Mac) or CTRL + D (Win) shortcut
- Click the three dots (···) next to a task and select Duplicate
🎯 Get our apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.