💡 What Are Recurring Tasks?
If you have tasks you need to complete on a regular basis (weekly meetings, anniversaries, 1-on-1s), we have good news! You can set tasks to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly and automate your workflow.
🔁 Set Up Recurring Tasks
- Create a Project and add the task you want to automate
- Open the Add-on menu and select the Due Date option
- Use the calendar to set date, time, and frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
- If you do not choose a time for the task, you will receive a reminder at midnight
- Congratulations! You have set up a recurring task! 🎉
⏰ Recurring Tasks Intervals
Every day after the day you set the recurring task
Every week starting from the day you set the recurring task
Every month starting from the day you set the recurring task
Every year starting from the day you set the recurring task
⚙️ Custom Intervals
You can further modify recurring tasks and set custom intervals:
- Repeat every ___ day/week/month/year
- On the ___ day/Monday/Tuesday/Wedneday etc
🔢 Number of Repeats
You can also set the number of times a task will repeat! Options for repetition include the number of repeats and until a specific date.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.