If you have tasks that repeat themselves on a regular basis (i.e. weekly meetings, celebrating an anniversary, etc.), we have good news! You can now set tasks to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly to automate your workflow!
Here's how to set up recurring tasks:
1) First, create a project that you will have your task in.
2) Create the task. An example of a task is shown in the video ("Weekly Meeting with Marketing Team").
3) Go over to the right of the task node and select the "Due Date" function. This will open up a calendar and the recurring task functions next to your task.
4) Add a date, time, and frequency of the reminder (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly). If you do not choose a time for the task, it will remind you at midnight on the selected day.
5) You have now set up a recurring task! 🎉
Examples of recurring task intervals:
Every day after the day you set the recurring task
Every week starting from the day you set the recurring task
Every month starting from the day you set the recurring task
Every year starting from the day you set the recurring task