If you have tasks that repeat themselves on a regular basis (i.e. weekly meetings, celebrating an anniversary, etc.), we have good news! You can now set tasks to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly to automate your workflow!
Here's how to set up Recurring Tasks
- First, create a project that you will have your task in.
- Create the task.
- Go over to the right of the task node and select the Due Date . This will open up a calendar and the recurring task functions next to your task.
- Add a date, an end time, and frequency of the reminder (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly). If you do not choose a time for the task, it will remind you at midnight on the selected day.
- You have now set up a recurring task! 🎉
Note: To set up a recurring task with a time, only end time must be used. A recurring task cannot be set up with a time range.
Examples of Recurring Task Intervals
Every day after the day you set the recurring task
Every week starting from the day you set the recurring task
Every month starting from the day you set the recurring task
Every year starting from the day you set the recurring task
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.