You can easily view recently accessed projects, including projects to which you've been invited, by clicking on Recent in the workspace navigation menu or by visiting taskade.com/recent.
You can filter your recent projects by 5 different options:
- Owned by anyone
- Owned by me, or projects that you've created
- Not owned by me, or aka projects that others have shared with you
- Member of spaces, or projects in workspaces to which you have access
- Not member of spaces, or projects in workspaces to which you don't have access — in other words, you can filter your recent projects by projects where you have project-only access
Note: By using the Not owned by me filter you can view all projects which are shared with you or view them through the dedicated Shared with Me Tab
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.