🤔 What Are Recent Projects?
The 🕓 Recent tab shows recently accessed Projects including ones you've been invited to. To view Recent Projects, click the 🕓 button in the left navigation bar or visit taskade.com/recent.
⚙️ Filter Recent Projects
You can filter your Recent Projects in several ways:
- 🟢 Owned by anyone
- 🟡 Owned by me (Projects that you've created)
- 🔵 Not owned by me (Projects that others have shared with you)
- 🟣 Member of spaces (Projects in a Workspaces/Folder to which you have access)
- 🟠 Not member of spaces (Projects in a Workspace/Folder you don't have access to)
|💡 Note: You can also track Projects you've been invited to in the 👥 Shared with me tab.|
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.