You can change your workspace's color by opening your dashboard > workspace settings > Edit menu.
Change Workspace Color
Once you've opened the Edit modal, you can change your workspace's color by choosing from our existing colors or by adding a custom color via its hex code. There are endless options out there, and you can find a color you love by scouting the web.
Change Workspace Avatar
You can also give your workspace a custom avatar by clicking on the camera button and selecting an emoji or upload an image from your device.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.