⚙️ How it Works
Taskade lets you embed entire Projects on your website or blog and keep everyone on the same page. Share your Project with others online, and any changes you make will be visible in real time. You can even customise the embed with any of our project views, from List to Mind Map!
Follow the steps below to embed a Project:
- Open a Project and change the project view to the one desired.
- Click the Share button in the top-right corner.
- Select the < > Embed tab and click Copy.
- Paste the embed code into your website or blog.
- (optional) Set the default theme, dimensions, and footer visibility.
💡 Note: Visit 🎞️ Embed Media to learn how to embed videos, sounds, and other resources.
⚙️ Embed Settings
The embed settings provided allow you to customise how you want your Taskade project to be showed in your embed. You can choose to allow editing directly through the embed, the type of cover image it uses and if the Taskade footer should be hidden.
You can use this to display your product roadmap, changelings and more without mentioning Taskade directly on your company page!
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.