There are 2 new ways to Add to Taskade using our web clipper.
1. Visit any webpage and left-click on the Taskade icon to bookmark a link.
2. Highlight any text on a webpage, then right-click to “Add to Taskade”
You can then choose which workspace or project to add to.
You can use this clipper to help track your citations in a report, jot down ideas or create a database of information, the possibilities are endless! You can get kick started with our templates or create your own!
Due to the new functionalities of the Taskade web clipper, we now request additional permissions for the Chrome and Firefox extension. Taskade takes privacy seriously—these new permissions simply allow you to clip webpages from anywhere into Taskade. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
CTRL/CMD + Enter to add into Taskade.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.