Manage Subspace Members
You can remove members from your subspace and/or modify their roles/permissions by opening your subspace, clicking the Invite to Subspace button at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, and tapping their current role next to their username.
Team members with access to your main workspace will not automatically have access to subspaces you create. Our introduction of team/user roles and permissions allows you to customize access at the workspace, subspace, or project level.
You can create different subspaces for different teams/departments within your company, all under one workspace, with different permissions for each subspace.
You can set the following user roles/permissions:
- 👩💻 Admin — Can fully configure and edit projects, templates, and manage projects and workspace settings.
- ✍️ Editor — Can create and edit projects, templates in the workspace. Cannot manage projects or workspace settings.
- 🤓 Viewer — Can only comment and chat in projects. Cannot create or edit projects, templates in the workspace.
If you no longer want a member in your subspace, simply remove them, and they'll still have access to your main workspace.
Delete a Subspace
If you'd like to permanently delete a subspace, simply tap the 3-dot menu at the top right-hand corner of your screen and press Delete Subspace. You'll be prompted to confirm your choice to delete, just to make sure you're aware that you will lose all projects within your subspace. Tap Delete Forever if you're certain you'd like to permanently delete your subspace.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade