Subspaces allow you to organize projects and teams under one unified workspace!
Create a Subspace for your Team, Project, or Idea
Visit your Taskade dashboard and click the + button next to your workspace's name to create a subspace. Enter your subspace name and select a subspace theme color to proceed.
Invite People to Add Them as Subspace Members
You'll automatically be prompted to invite your teammates. You can instantly invite them to Taskade via email or username, or simply copy the invite link and share it via text, chat, however you want.
Those who join your subspace as members will automatically have access to all the projects, notes, and templates within that particular subspace!
You can either invite a member as an Editor, who can create and edit projects and templates, but cannot manage subspace settings; or as a Viewer, who can only comment and chat in projects within the subspace.
Note: Subspaces are private by default, you must invite your workspace members to gain access to the subspace
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade