Folders allow you to organize projects and teams under one unified workspace!
Create a Folder for your Team, Project, or Idea
Visit your Taskade dashboard and click the + button next to your workspace's name to create a folder. Enter your folder name and select a folder theme color to proceed.
Invite People to Add Them as Folder Members
You'll automatically be prompted to invite your teammates. You can instantly invite them to Taskade via email or username, or simply copy the invite link and share it via text, chat, however you want.
Those who join your folder as members will automatically have access to all the projects, notes, and templates within that particular folder!
You can either invite a member as an Editor, who can create and edit projects and templates, but cannot manage folder settings; or as a Viewer, who can only comment and chat in projects within the folder.
Note: Folders are private by default, you must invite your workspace members to gain access to the folder
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade