🤔 What Is a Folder?
A Folder in Taskade is just like a regular folder on your computer. It's a collection of Projects, and templates "nested" inside a Workspace. Folders help you organize personal Projects or create separate spaces for teams and departments.
⚙️ Create a Folder
- Open your Taskade dashboard
- Click the plus button ➕ next to the name of your Workspace
- Give your new Folder a name and choose a color palette
- Invite members to the Folder (optional) and tap Done!
👥 Invite People to a Folder
- Open your Folder and click the three dots ( ··· ) in the top right-hand corner
- Select 👥 Members and tap 👤➕ Invite people
- Enter an email/Taskade username and tap Invite
- Don't forget to define user roles!
Work faster, smarter, and keep your team in sync with folders! ⚡️
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade