Welcome to Taskade! You'll discover a wide range of possibilities to explore. Here's a brief overview of key information to get you started on the right track.
👑 Understanding the Hierarchy Structure
Taskade is built on a simple hierarchy that consists of 🗃 Workspaces, 🚋 Folders, and 📝 Projects. Projects are how you organise and plan all of the tasks in Taskade, so lets start with the project basics below.👇
☀️ How To Create A New Project
You can 📝 Create a Project for just about anything. Keep track of tasks, start a DIY project, or collaborate and communicate with your team on the same page. Click anywhere in the project and start typing. Each line in a project is recognised as a task.
You can 🧠 Organize your tasks with the following features:
- 👉 Press TAB to indent and SHIFT + TAB to outdent tasks
- 🧱 Break down larger tasks into sub-tasks
- 🧘 This helps you focus and GTD
- ➡️ Fold & unfold sections by clicking the arrow next to a task.
- Click and drag the Drag ⠟ Icon Menu to the left to reorder them.
- Click on the Drag ⠟ Icon Menu for more formatting options.
- 🏁 Cross tasks off like you would using a pen and paper with Ctrl (PC) / ⌘ (Mac) + Enter
- 🎨 Select the text to highlight, bold, italicize, and underline your tasks.
Each task can have multiple add-ons attached. This can range from due dates to, file uploads or reactions. Click on the ✚ Icon to the right to access the list of Add-Ons.
- Use the / Slash command to access all Add-Ons, NLPs and more!
- 🤖 AI Assistant
- 📅 Set a Due Date for each task.
- 👤Assign a user to each task.
- 💬 Add Comments and discuss projects in real-time.
- 📎 Upload images, documents, and other files through several ways:
- Click on the "☁️ Upload File" button to add images and files
- Drag and & drop files into the comment window
- Drag & drop files into the chat window
- 🔗Embed media into your task
- Create a ⏱️ Timer for your task
- 😊 React to a task
👩💻 Project Views
Taskade lets you visualise the same project in multiple ways! Toggle project views by clicking on the icons at the top of the project. We offer 6 views to choose from.
🎨 Use Templates
- Select a Workspace/Folder
- Click on Templates
- Create a Template
🌈 Reuse custom templates when starting a new project. All custom templates are shared with team members invited to a Workspace or Folder.
🚀 More resources to help you learn how to use Taskade
- 🗃 Create a Workspace for your team projects
- 🗂️ Create a Folder for further organization
- 🔍 Search across Projects, Folders, and Workspaces.
- 🗓 Add tasks and Projects to a shared Calendar.
- 🗓 Sync your calendar with other apps through Calendar Integrations.
- Work faster with our ⌨️ Keyboard Shortcuts
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.