Create a Folder for your Team, Project, or Idea
Visit your Taskade dashboard and click the + New Folder button beneath folder tab to create a folder. Enter your folder name and select a folder theme color to proceed.
Invite People to Add Them as Folder Members
You'll automatically be prompted to invite your teammates. You can instantly invite them to Taskade by clicking on the invite all button, or via their email or username, or simply copy the invite link and share it via text, chat, however you want.
Those who join your folder as members will automatically have access to all the projects, notes, and templates within that particular folder!
User Roles and Permissions
You can set the following user roles/permissions:
- 🦄 Owner — Can fully configure and edit projects, templates, and manage projects and folder settings and billing
- 👩💻 Admin — Can fully configure and edit projects, templates, and manage projects and folder settings.
- ✍️ Editor — Can create and edit projects, templates in the workspace. Cannot manage projects or folder settings.
- ✅ Checker — Can check, uncheck and comment on tasks. Cannot edit task, projects or templates.
- 🤓 Viewer — Can only comment and chat in projects. Cannot create or edit projects, templates in the folder.
Note: Folders are private by default, you must invite your workspace members to gain access to the folder.
Note: When you delete a workspace, all folders under that workspace will also be deleted.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.