Create a Subspace for your Team, Project, or Idea
Visit your Taskade dashboard and click the + New Subspace button beneath subspace tab to create a subspace. Enter your subspace name and select a subspace theme color to proceed.
Invite People to Add Them as Subspace Members
You'll automatically be prompted to invite your teammates. You can instantly invite them to Taskade by clicking on the invite all button, or via their email or username, or simply copy the invite link and share it via text, chat, however you want.
Those who join your subspace as members will automatically have access to all the projects, notes, and templates within that particular subspace!
User Roles and Permissions
You can set the following user roles/permissions:
- 🦄 Owner — Can fully configure and edit projects, templates, and manage projects and subspace settings and billing
- 👩💻 Admin — Can fully configure and edit projects, templates, and manage projects and subspace settings.
- ✍️ Editor — Can create and edit projects, templates in the workspace. Cannot manage projects or subspace settings.
- ✅ Checker — Can check, uncheck and comment on tasks. Cannot edit task, projects or templates.
- 🤓 Viewer — Can only comment and chat in projects. Cannot create or edit projects, templates in the subspace.
Note: Subspaces are private by default, you must invite your workspace members to gain access to the subspace
Note: When you delete a workspace, all subspaces under that workspace will also be deleted.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.