🤔 What Is a Folder?
A Folder in Taskade is just like a regular folder on your computer. It's a collection of Projects, and templates "nested" inside a Workspace. You can use Folders to organize your personal Projects or create separate spaces for teams and departments at your company. Folders are private by default so they're perfect for working with different groups of people within one Workspace.
🪄 Create a New Folder
- Open a Workspace and click the ➕ New folder button under 🏠 Home
- Enter the name of your Folder and choose a color palette
- You can also choose a Folder logo from one of the available emojis or upload your own*
- You'll be prompted to invite new members to the Folder
|💡 Note: An upgraded Workspace is required to set a Folder logo.|
👥 Share a Folder
You can invite an unlimited number of users to a Folder via email or username, or simply by copying an invite link. Those who join your Folder as members will have access to the Projects and templates in that Folder. To invite people to your Folder:
- Open your Folder and click the Share button in the top right-hand corner
- Copy the invite link and share it via email, text, or any other way
- Alternatively, enter an email or Taskade username
- You can also specify the level of access for users who join with the link
- Click Send Invite and you're done! 🥳
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.