To check off items, simply click the checkbox to the left of the task you've completed, or you can also use the keyboard shortcut ⌘ + Enter or Ctrl + Enter.
Hide Completed (Bottom of Page Method)
Upon checking off your items, you will see an option to Hide Completed at the bottom of the page, along with a number in parentheses indicating the number of checked-off items you have in your project. Click the hide button to hide your completed tasks.
Hiding your completed tasks help make your project look clean and organized. It can also help you focus on the pending tasks at hand, without clutter on your screen.
Hide Completed (3 Dots Menu Method)
You can also hide completed tasks by clicking the 3-dot menu toward the top right-hand corner of the page, and then selecting Hide Completed.
As you check off items in your project, you will notice a progress bar keeping track of all the progress you've made with your project! Time to GTD 💪
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.