How it works
To move your project to a different workspace or folder, click the 3-dot menu toward the top righthand corner of your screen, and then click Move. From there, choose the workspace or folder to which you'd like to move your project.
Upon doing so, you will receive a warning that some people may lose access to the project when moved, as different workspace and folders have different user permissions. Click the green Move button if you're okay with this change.
That's it! You've moved your project to a different workspace 👍
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.