📝 Assign a Project
To assign a Project, navigate to a Workspace or Folder, click the👤 Assign button located underneath the title of your Project, and select the person you'd like to assign.
|💡 Note: To filter by assignee, simply click on the assignee's name (below the Project title) in the Workspace/Folder. You can also use the Filter menu for advanced filtering options.|
✅ Assign a Task
To assign a task, click on the ➕ icon to the right of your task and select 👤 Assign. You can also click the small plus icon next to an existing due date.
|💡 Note: Use ⌨️ Taskade Keyboard Shortcuts and 💫 Multi-Select/Bulk Assign to assign tasks even faster.|
📣 Mention and Filter
You can also @mention someone inside a Project and click their username to filter by tasks in which they're mentioned!
|💡 Note: Visit ⇄ Project Links (Crosslinking) and learn how to use @mention for linking Projects across Workspaces and Folders.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.