🤔 What Is Project Formatting?
Every Project in Taskade is a collection of tasks. A task is just like a bullet point in the traditional sense. You can use the power of outlining to break down tasks into sub-tasks and style them according to your liking. Here's how to do that on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
🖌️ Format Tasks and Sub-Tasks
Taskade lets you turn your tasks into a checklist, heading, ordered list, or paragraph. There are also several bullet point styles you can choose from. To format a task/sub-task:
- Select the task/sub-task you want to format
- Click the Change Format icon to the left of your task
- Select one of the available options to format the task or a block of tasks/sub-tasks
🤚 Drag to Reorder
You can reorder blocks of tasks/sub-tasks by "grabbing" the anchor icon to the left of a top-level task. Use the drag & drop feature to quickly reorganize your lists.
🟢 Highlight and Style
- Select a task or text and choose a color from the Hovering Toolbar/Main Toolbar
- You can also use a ⌨️⌘ + E (Mac) or CTRL + E (PC) shortcut
- Alternatively, click the three dots (···) next to a task and select A Highlight
- Click A in the Main Toolbar to show more color options
🤹♂️ Multi-Select Formatting
Need to format tasks in bulk? Highlight multiple tasks or lines of text with the mouse cursor and format them using one of the options from the previous section.
➕ Add-Ons Menu
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.