You start a project on Taskade by creating tasks via https://taskade.com/new. A task is equivalent to a bullet point in the traditional sense. Use hierarchies to break down larger tasks into smaller steps to stay organized and get things done.
Checklists, headings, outlines, numbered lists, you can do it all.
Drag to Reorder
Drag and drop any line to re-order tasks and subtasks together.
Style and Highlight
Easily highlight and style your text by simply selecting the text or pressing the keyboard shortcut ⌘ + E (Mac) or CTRL + E (PC) to highlight the text. We now support an even wider range of colors, to access them select the more menu or use the bottom tool bar!
Need to format tasks in bulk? No worries, we got you covered, you can select multiple tasks and format them from the toolbar or our ⌨️ Taskade Keyboard Shortcuts
Check out the rest of the articles in this section for more details on how to edit and format projects in Taskade!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.