Navigate to Account Settings
To access and/or change your Taskade account settings, click on your avatar at the upper righthand corner of your screen, then click Settings. You can also simply visit taskade.com/settings!
To log out of a session on any device, simply go to your Settings -> Recent Sessions, then click Revoke Access next to the platforms you wish you log out on.
Once on your Account Settings page, you can change your profile photo, username, name, email, time zone, language, connect to Facebook/Google/Twitter, review/revoke access to your recent sessions and close your account.
To save your settings, simply hit Save at the bottom right-hand corner!
That's it! Repeat these steps anytime to adjust your account settings.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.