🤔 What Is Taskade Firefox Extension?
Taskade Firefox Extension turns your New Tab into a productivity machine. With this extension, your goals and ideas are always just one tab away. Set Taskade to open in a new browser tab and use a powerful ✂️ Web Clipper to capture content from the Web.
💡 Note: All browser extensions support Markdown syntax. Visit ✔️ Markdown Support to learn about all the other ways you can use Markdown in Taskade.
➕ Add the Extension
- Go to the Firefox Add-Ons and click ➕ Add to Firefox
- Confirm the installation in the pop-up prompt
- Set Firefox to open Taskade in a new tab
- And that's it! 🥳
⚙️ Customize Extension Options
- Right-click the Taskade logo in the Firefox toolbar
- Click Options to manage the extension
- Customize Taskade's behavior when opening a new tab
- 👈 Last Project (resume your most recent Project)
- 🎛 Dashboard (manage your Projects and Workspaces)
- 🌱 New Project (Start a new Project)
- 🗓 Calendar (Open the Taskade Calendar)
- ⭐️ Default (open a default new tab in your browser)
- Click Save to confirm your choice
That's it! You've turned your browser into a productivity machine. Let's GTD! ⚡️
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.