A workspace is a collection of projects and notes. You can create as many workspaces as you like but each of them have separate pricing plans. By inviting others to join the workspace, you can collaborate together in real-time.
Workspaces can be used for different departments within your company, but also for your clients or other groups of people. Invite everyone you need to get things done!
Invite People to Add Them as Workspace Members
Go to your workspace and then click on the Invite button at the top right hand corner. You can invite them to Taskade via email or username, or simply copy the invite link and share it via text, chat, however you want.
Those who join your workspace as members will have access to all the projects and notes within it.
Manage Workspace Members
You can modify their roles/permissions by navigating to the respective workspace and click on the any avatar Profile picture or Invite button
User Roles and Permissions
You can set the following user roles/permissions:
- 🦄 Owner — Can fully configure and edit projects, templates, and manage projects and workspace settings and billing
- 👩💻 Admin — Can fully configure and edit projects, templates, and manage projects and workspace settings.
- ✍️ Editor — Can create and edit projects, templates in the workspace. Cannot manage projects or workspace settings.
- ✅ Checker — Can check, uncheck and comment on tasks. Cannot edit task, projects or templates.
- 🤓 Viewer — Can only comment and chat in projects. Cannot create or edit projects, templates in the workspace.
If you no longer want a member in your workspace, simply remove them.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.