📤 Share a Workspace
You can invite an unlimited number of users to a Workspace via email or username, or simply by copying an invite link. To invite people to your Workspace:
- Open your Workspace and click the Share button in the top right-hand corner
- Copy the invite link and share it via email, text, or any other way
- You can specify the level of access for users who join with the link
- Alternatively, enter an email or Taskade username
🔑 Set Workspace Permissions
- Navigate to your Workspace
- Use the arrow ( ˅ ) next to the name of your Workspace and click 👥 Members
- Set roles for existing and new team members (see table)
💡 Note: To remove a Workspace member, click on their role and select Remove from the drop-down list.
|Owners can fully configure and edit Projects and templates, manage Project/Workspace settings, and customize billing options.|
|👩💻 Admin||Admins can fully configure and edit Projects/templates and manage Projects/Workspace settings.|
|✍️ Editor||Editors can create and edit Projects/templates in a Workspace. They cannot manage Project or Workspace settings.|
|✅ Checker||Checkers can complete and comment on tasks. They cannot edit tasks, Projects, or templates.|
Viewers can only comment and chat in Projects. They cannot create or edit Projects or templates in a Workspace.
👥 Sharing Rules
Sharing a Workspace with a team member doesn't automatically grant them access to Folders inside that Workspace. You need to manually add team members to each Folder you want to share. Here's what happens when you share a Workspace, Folder, or Project:
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.