🤔 What Are Blocks?
Every Project in Taskade is a collection of tasks and sub-tasks you can arrange in many different ways. Blocks let you quickly populate your Projects with pre-defined sets of tasks or bullets you can fill with anything you want.
➕ Add a Block
To add a Block, scroll to the bottom of a Project, click ➕ Add Block, and pick one of the available options:
- ✅ Check
- 🟡 Bullet
- 1️⃣ Number
- 🔠 Letter
- ¶ Paragraph
|💡 Note: Don't forget to customize tasks and sub-task inside Blocks! Visit 🎨 Editing & Formatting Projects to learn more about task formatting options in Taskade.|
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.