Press TAB on keyboard to indent a task on Taskade.
Sub-tasks are the children of a parent task. Each sub-task is also a task, so each sub-task can have sub-tasks, etc, infinitely.
Press SHIFT + TAB to outdent a task.
Fold / Unfold
This is where the magic begins. Unlike your word processor, which only knows about pages and paragraphs, the outliner knows which tasks are the subtasks of other tasks.
Fold (collapse) a task to hide its subtasks.
Unfold (expand) is the reverse operation of fold. If you want to quickly reference something in another section, you can expand it.
Check out our article on Outlining 101 for more tips on outlining to organize your work and increase productivity!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.