➡️ Indent a Task
Indentation lets you break big, complex tasks into more manageable sub-tasks. Follow the steps below to indent tasks and create high-level outlines in Taskade:
- Press ⌨️ Tab on your keyboard to indent a task/create a sub-task
- Sub-tasks are the "children" of parent tasks
- Each sub-task can have its own sub-tasks, and so on
- Press ⌨️ Shift + Tab to outdent a task/sub-task
⬆️⬇️ Fold / Unfold
This is where the outlining magic begins. Unlike a word processor, which only knows about pages and paragraphs, Taskade is an outliner. That means it can understand and leverage the relationship between tasks and sub-tasks.
This gives you the power to ⬇️ Fold (collapse) a task to hide its sub-tasks. Click the arrow next to your task or use a ⌨️ ⌘/CTRL + ⬆ shortcut to fold the task and all its sub-tasks.
⬆️ Unfold (expand) is the opposite of the Fold (collapse) operation. Click the arrow again or use a ⌨️ ⌘/CTRL + ⬇ shortcut to unfold a task and all its sub-tasks.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.