To make a copy/duplicate of your project, click the 3-dot menu toward the top righthand corner of your screen, and then click Copy. From there, choose the workspace to which you'd like to create a duplicate of your current project.
You can also click the 3-dot menu beside the project name and click Copy in the workspace view.
That's it! You've created a copy of your project 😊
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.