Create templates for your workspace to automate tasks and workflows for you and your team.
1. Select a Workspace and tap the pencil icon at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Press Create a Template to create a custom template for the selected Workspace. Start typing to create the template. You are now in Edit Template mode.
Note: When you are in the Edit Template mode "Add-ons" are disabled, which include assigning task, comments, due dates and attaching files.
3. To use the custom template you just made, return to your workspace, tap the pencil icon at the bottom right-hand corner, and the newly created template will now appear under the Workspace Templates tab.
You can select from many existing templates when creating a new project on Taskade.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade