🤔 What Are Templates?
Taskade's templates are pre-designed, customizable layouts that provide a structured framework for organizing and capturing information in a project. All templates are shared automatically with everyone in the Workspace or Folder. They are attached to the Workspace or Folder and anyone on the team can re-use it when Creating a New Project.
They help you save time, improve productivity, promote consistency, and enhance creativity. Whether you're a student, professional, or just someone who loves to jot down ideas, read on to discover the numerous benefits of incorporating templates into your routine.
Get ready to take your notes to the next level with templates! Let's dive in!
🛠️ Create a New Template (iOS/Android)
- Navigate to your Workspace and tap the pencil icon ✏️
- Tap ➕ Create a Template to open a blank template page
- Start typing to create the template. You are now in Edit Template mode.
- Fill in the blanks and click the left arrow ⬅ to save and return to your Workspace
- Tap the pencil icon ✏️ again to use your custom template in the Workspace
🗂 Use Default Templates
- Create a new Project inside a Workspace or a Folder
- Tap the pencil icon ✏️ and pick one of the default templates
- And that's it! 🥳
Taskade features hundreds of Project frameworks you can use to kickstart all kinds of projects. Each template in the Templates Gallery is fully customizable, so you can modify them to automate repetitive tasks and workflows.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade