🤔 What Is a Project in Taskade?
Taskade Projects are small but mighty. A single Project can be like a page in a notebook or a highly organized collaboration hub where you’ll chat and collaborate with your team in real-time. It's your digital canvas you can fill with just about anything:
- ✔️ To-dos
- ✅ Checklists
- 📑 Outlines
- 🗂️ Documents
- 🖼 Images & videos
- 🧠 Mind maps
- And more!
The only limit is your imagination!
⚙️ Create a New Project
- Open the Taskade app and navigate to a workspace or folder.
- Tap the ➕ New project button at the top.
- Select a custom template, browser the gallery, or start with a blank project.
👥 Share a Project
- Open a Project and click the three dots ··· in the top-right corner.
- Select 📤 Share and choose the Editor or Viewer link.
- Alternatively, tap your profile picture in the top-left corner.
- Select 👤 Invite people and enter an email / Taskade username.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade