🤔 What Is a Project in Taskade?
Taskade Projects are small but mighty. A single Project can be like a page in a notebook or a highly organized collaboration hub where you’ll chat and collaborate with your team in real-time. It's your digital canvas you can fill with just about anything:
- ✔️ To-dos
- ✅ Checklists
- 📑 Outlines
- 🗂️ Documents
- 🖼 Images & videos
- 🧠 Mind maps
- And more!
The only limit is your imagination!
⚙️ How to Create a New Project
- Open the Taskade app and navigate to a Workspace or Folder
- Tap the pencil icon ✏️ at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Select one of the default templates or simply start typing
👥 Share Your Project
- Open a Project and click the three dots ( ··· ) in the top right-hand corner
- Select 📤 Share and choose an Editor or Viewer link
- Alternatively, tap your profile picture in the top left-hand corner
- Select 👤 Invite people and enter an email/Taskade username
That's it! Guests join instantly by clicking the link.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade