Assigning tasks is a critical part of Taskade, it lets you manage your team, organise your own tasks and help know who are the members involved.
How it Works
You can assign task by clicking on the plus icon to access the Add On Menu. You can then click on Assign and select the members you want. To unassign a task just unclick the check mark next to their name.
Tasks that are assigned to yourself will show up on your ✅ My Tasks (Master Agenda) tab. All task assigned to members (including yourself) will also appear in the workspace's/subspace's 🔢 Workspace Tasks Tab
You can also tag members that are related but not directly assigned to the project with the @ mention feature. Just type @ followed by their username.
To make you even more productive you can use our keyboard shortcuts ⌘ + / and then A to immediately bring up the assign menu without leaving your keyboard!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.