🤔 What Are Project Tags?
Tags make it super easy to organize projects inside a workspace or folder. You can create unlimited color-coded #tags to group projects by category and filter your workflows on iOS and Android. Here's everything you need to know to get started.
🏗 Add a Tag
- Navigate to your workspace/folder.
- Tap the funnel button in the top-right corner.
- You can also tap the 🏷 Tag button under any of the projects.
- Choose one of the default #tags or select ➕ New Tag.
- Name your #tag, pick a color, and tap ✔️ to confirm.
✏️ Edit / Delete a Tag
- Open your workspace / folder and tap the funnel icon again.
- Tap the 🖊️ pen icon next to a #tag to edit it.
- Change the name, update color, or tap Delete Tag to remove the tag.
🪄 Filter by Tags
- Navigate to a workspace/folder.
- Tap the funnel icon in the top-right corner.
- Select a tag to filter the workspace/folder.
- You can also tap any of the tags visible at the top.
- Tap Clear in the top-right corner to reset the selection.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade