Welcome to Taskade Mobile! You'll discover a wide range of possibilities to explore. Here's a brief overview of key information to get you started on the right track.👇
👑 Understanding the Hierarchy Structure
Taskade is built on a simple hierarchy that consists of 🗃 Workspaces, 🚋 Folders, and 📝 Projects. Projects are how you organise and plan all of the tasks in Taskade, so lets start with the project basics below.👇
↔️ Differences for Mobile
On mobile some features are not supported. You'll have to log in on the desktop or browser to access these features.
- ⚡️ Slash Commands
- 👁️ Project Views
- 🔡 Natural Language Due Dates (NLP)
- ⌨️ Keyboard Shortcuts
- Formatting with the Drag ⠟ Icon Menu
- 😊 Reactions
- 🔗Embed media into tasks
☀️ How To Create A New Project
You can 📝 Create a Project for just about anything. Keep track of tasks, start a DIY project, or collaborate and communicate with your team on the same page. Tap New Project and then Blank Project to get started. Each line in a project is recognised as a task.
🧠 Organise Tasks
You can 🧠 Organize your tasks with the following features:
👉 Tap on the Indent A rrow ↪ or ↩ on the toolbar to indent and outdent tasks
- Swipe the toolbar left if you can't see the indentation option
- 🧱 Break down larger tasks into sub-tasks
- 🧘 This helps you focus and GTD
➡️ Fold & unfold sections by tapping the arrow next to a task.
- Tap the the down arrow ˅ to Fold (collapse) a task and hide its sub-asks
- Tap the the left arrow ˂ to Unfold (expand) a task and show its sub-tasks
- 👋 Tap, hold and drag the Drag ⠟ Icon to reorder them.
- 🏁 Cross tasks off like you would using a pen and paper by tapping on the checkbox or the Double Tick Icon
- 🎨 Select the text to highlight, bold, italicize, and underline your tasks.
✅ Manage Tasks
Each task can have multiple add-ons attached. This can range from due dates to, file uploads or reactions. Scroll through the toolbar above your keyboard to view the list of Add-Ons.
- 🤖 AI Assistant
- 📅 Set a Due Date for each task.
- 👤Assign a user to each task.
💬 Add Comments and discuss projects in real-time.
- Tap a task and choose the 💬 Icon from the toolbar to add a comment
- Give feedback and instructions to help your team get work done!
📎 Upload images, documents, and other files:
- Select a task and tap on the Icon in the toolbar at the bottom
- You can also upload files directly to comments and chat
- Create a ⏱️ Timer for your task
🔗 Linking Tasks And Projects
You can use the🕵️♀️ @Mention and #Tag feature to link users, other tasks and other projects together! This can help you build a 🧠 Second Brain.
👥 Sharing Your Project
✍️ Work and chat in real-time on the same page. Share the Project with your team, define user roles, and get work done together!
⚡️ Templates Automating Workflows
📑 Choose from 300+ free templates to get started quickly. You can also create your own templates from scratch and automate time-consuming, repetitive tasks.
- Select a Workspace/Folder
- Tap on New Project
- Tap on Create a Template
🌈 Reuse custom templates when starting a new project. All custom templates are shared with team members invited to a Workspace or Folder.
🔌 Offline Mode (iOS & Android)
Taskade needs to have an active internet connection to used. Any changes made while offline will be saved locally on the app and will resync once there is an established internet connection.
🚀 More resources to help you learn how to use Taskade
- 🗃 Create a Workspace for your team projects
- 🗂️ Create a Folder for further organization
- 🔍 Search across Projects, Folders, and Workspaces.
- 🗓 Add tasks and Projects to a shared Calendar.
- 🗓 Sync your calendar with other apps through Calendar Integrations.
- Work faster with our ⌨️ Keyboard Shortcuts
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
For more Taskade Mobile guides and tutorials, click here! And be sure to visit the rest of our Help Center for more information 😊