📄 Search Within Projects
Search for anything within a Project with ⌨️ CTRL + F / ⌘ + F. The Search feature lets you find blocks and tasks containing keywords and search terms. You can also search for #mentions, #tags, and usernames by typing them into the search bar.
💡 Note: Taskade will highlight the text you're searching for with your theme color.
🗂️ Search and Go to Workspace
Don't want want to go back to the dashboard to browse a specific Workspace? You can search across Workspaces while inside a Project with ⌨️ CTRL + K / ⌘ + K. Type your phrase in the pop-up window and quickly navigate to any of the search results.
🌐 Global Search
Taskade lets you search globally across Workspaces, Folders, and Projects in a unified search console.
- Click the 🔍 Search button in the left navigation menu.
- Type the phrase you're looking for and press ⌨️ Enter.
- (optional) Apply filters in the left navigation menu.
- Click any of the search results to jump to the searched element.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.