🤔 What Are Templates?
Templates are pre-designed, customizable layouts that provide a structured framework for organizing and capturing information in a project. They will help you save time, improve productivity, promote consistency, and enhance creativity. All templates are shared automatically with everyone in the Workspace or Folder.
🗂️ Use Default Templates
- Create a new Project inside a Workspace or a Folder
- Select one of the templates organized into categories (left navigation bar)
- If you don't see the right template, use the search bar to find more options
- Click Create and get work done!
🛠️ Create a New Template
1. Select a Workspace or Folder and go to the Templates tab.
2. Click ➕ Blank Template to create a custom template for the selected Workspace/Folder. Start typing to enter an Edit mode.
3. Once you're done editing the new template, return to your Workspace/Folder and click ➕ New project. The template will appear in the Custom Templates category.
➕ Copy a Template
You can reuse your custom templates across different workspaces and folders:
- Go to a Workspace/Folder ➡ Templates tab.
- Hover the cursor over the template you want to copy and click "···".
- Click "Copy Template"
- Choose the target Workspace/Folder.
🗑️ Remove Custom Templates
Follow the steps below to delete any templates you no longer use:
- Go to a Workspace/Folder ➡ Templates tab
- Move the mouse cursor of the template you want to delete and click "···"
- Choose from the dropdown list
🔁 Convert Projects To Templates
Did you realise a project you created would work great as a template? Follow these steps to convert your project into a template.
- Go to a Project you wanted converted to a Template.
- Click on the Triple Dot Menu in the top right corner of the project.
- Click on Add to Template.
- Select the Workspace/Folder you wish to add the template to.
🗓️ Schedule a Template
You can schedule the template for a one-time creation on a specific date and time or to have it recur at regular intervals (e.g. every day at 8:00 a.m.). Here's how it works:
Open a workspace or folder.
Navigate to the Templates tab at the top.
Click the 🗓️ Schedule button underneath the template you want to schedule.
Choose the frequency and time.
Click Schedule to confirm the changes.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.