You have total control over push notifications you receive for each Workspace and Project. By default, notifications are on for all Workspaces and Projects. You can choose to turn them off for each workspace or individual project.
Navigate to the workspace settings, and then click on Notifications to open the workspace notification settings. From there, you can select between Watch, Mention, or Ignore for Email, Mobile, or Browser.
Navigate to the project and press the bell icon at the top format menu to open notification settings for that specific project. You can have Workspace notifications on, but choose to turn notifications off for particular projects inside.
Mobile - Workspace Notification Settings
Navigate to the workspace settings, and then press the bell icon 🔔 to open the workspace notification settings. From there, you can select between Watch, Mention, or Ignore for Email, Mobile, or Browser.
The following actions will trigger their respective notifications when set to their different permissions:
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.