🤔 What Is a Workspace?
A Workspace is a collection of Folders, Projects, and templates. You can create as many Workspaces as you like. By inviting others to join your Workspace, you can video call, chat, and collaborate in real-time. Workspaces can be used to organize your company, departments, and teams. You can also invite your clients and other groups of people you collaborate with on projects.
🪄 Create a New Workspace
- Visit your Taskade dashboard and click the ➕ plus icon
- Enter the name of your Workspace and choose a color palette
- You can also choose a Workspace logo from one of the available emojis or upload your own*
- You'll be prompted to invite new members to the Workspace
|💡 Note: An upgraded Workspace is required to set a Workspace logo.|
👥 Invite People to a Workspace
You can invite an unlimited number of users to a Workspace via email or username, or simply by copying an invite link. Those who join your Workspace as members will have access to the Projects and templates in that Workspace. To invite people to your Workspace:
- Open your Workspace and click the Share button in the top right-hand corner
- Copy the invite link and share it via email, text, or any other way
- You can specify the level of access for users who join with the link
- Alternatively, enter an email or Taskade username
- Click Send Invite and you're done! 🥳
|💡 Note: For even more flexibility and to organize your company by departments check out our article 🚋 Create a Folder|
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.