A workspace is a collection of projects, templates and notes. You can create as many workspaces as you like. By inviting others to join your workspace, you can video call, chat and collaborate together in real-time.
Workspaces can be used to organize your company, but also for your clients or other groups of people. Invite everyone you need to get things done!
Create a Workspace for your Team, Project, or Idea
Visit your Taskade dashboard and navigate to the left column to create a new workspace. Enter your workspace name and select a workspace theme color to proceed.
Invite People to Add Them as Workspace Members
You'll automatically be prompted to invite your teammates. You can invite them to Taskade via email or username, or simply copy the invite link and share it via text or chat.
Those who join your workspace as members will have access to all the projects, templates and notes within it.
You can either invite a member as an Editor, who can create and edit projects and templates, but cannot manage workspace settings; or as a Viewer, who can only comment and chat in projects.
Note: For even more flexibility and to organize your company by departments check out our article 🚋 Create a Folder
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.