Manage Workspace Members
You can remove members from your workspace and/or modify their roles/permissions by opening by clicking on the profile picture of the workspace members in the top right hand corner of the workspace, or click the invite button.
User Roles and Permissions
You can set the following user roles/permissions:
- 🦄 Owner — Can fully configure and edit projects, templates, and manage projects and workspace settings and billing
- 👩💻 Admin — Can fully configure and edit projects, templates, and manage projects and workspace settings.
- ✍️ Editor — Can create and edit projects, templates in the workspace. Cannot manage projects or workspace settings.
- ✅ Checker — Can check, uncheck and comment on tasks. Cannot edit task, projects or templates.
- 🤓 Viewer — Can only comment and chat in projects. Cannot create or edit projects, templates in the workspace.
If you no longer want a member in your workspace, simply remove them.
Archive a Workspace
To archive a workspace, open the workspace settings dropdown menu and press Archive Workspace. The workspace will now show up under the Archived tab on the left — it can be restored at any time.
Delete a Workspace
If you'd like to permanently delete a workspace, simply open the workspace settings dropdown menu and press Delete Workspace. You'll be prompted to type the name of the workspace you're about to delete, just to confirm.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.