🌗 Enable Dark Mode
Follow the instructions below to enable dark mode in Taskade:
- Got to a Workspace, Folder, or Project
- Click your profile picture (top-right corner) ➡ Theme
- Select Dark to enable dark mode
- You can set the theme to Automatic (System) to reflect your OS settings
🪄 Set a Cover Image
❌ Remove a Cover Image
Do you want to enter full Zen mode? Choose "None" in the Appearance tab to remove the cover image and enjoy the aesthetics of Taskade's user interface.
🖼 Display as Background
You can set the Project cover image to "Background" in the Appearance tab to fill the entire screen. Be sure to test your cover in the Mind Map or Board view!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.